Things To Achieve This Week


I don't think it's a secret that my anxiety is playing havoc with my life at the moment. It's like I've fallen back down every step I've taken over the past year or so, and I'm finding it incredibly difficult to do simple things like eating, taking a bath, sleeping led down and leaving the house. There seem to be some other underlying health issues that are contributing to my anxiety and until I get them sorted I kind of feel like I'm in limbo, just waiting around. In order to regain some control and some semblance of a normal day, I thought I'd jot down some goals for the rest of the week that I hope to achieve.

♥ No social media after 9pm.
 Drink lots of water.
 Remember to fill out my food log every day.
 Write down three daily aims in my diary each morning.
 ♥ Sit mindfully for ten minutes every day.
 Wash my make-up brushes!!
♥ Have a Lush bath.
 Sort out my prescription & book a doctor's appointment.
Leave the house every day, even if it's just to walk to the front gate and back.
Help Leigh pay off her Museum renovation on ACNL.
 
Wish me luck!
 


9 comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed and anxious, it helps me to write a list of what I've actually done recently next to my (ever-expanding) to-do list! xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua | Travel, Food, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm feeling the same at the moment actually so I'm trying to let myself just have chilled moments every now and then! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of this post! I could never do no social media over 9pm I am totally addicted! Luckily I leave the house a lot during a normal working week but in the holiday I defenitely need to leave the house more x
    Great post as always x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/speakup-living-with-acne-and-how-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sorry to hear you're having a bad time with your anxiety, hope you're feeling better soon <3

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better with it soon. Sounds like you've got some good goals to keep you going x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon Lauren! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling with anxiety. I know how that feels all too well. I hope things start to improve for you soon. In the meantime, good luck with your goals for this week! You got this! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are a nice mix of fun (Lush bath <3) and 'chores' (wash make up brushes!). Good list! :)

    Becky :: ACCOOOHTREMENTS LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL + DESIGN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely understand sort-of going threw the same thing!!! Hope do you feel better and can get back into the grove of things.. <3

    http://www.lipsticksandlabradors.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo